3.5.10

HANDSOME JAKE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jake Cooper... I'm just crazy about him! He's perfect. His hair, his style... and what about that earring? so hot! haha
What do you think? Who's your favorite male model?

Let's get to the next point: My science test. What a disaster! It wasn't my day at all... Will have to start studying for the next one right now haha. No, really, what the heck is a Science class doing in an Art School?! We haven't got maths, but we've got science and gym... That's not fair ¬¬ (well I don't want maths either! haha but that'd be more reasonable to study...)

Furthermore, weather is pissing me off... rainy-sunny-rainy-hot-cold-sunny...
PLEASE STOP THAT! I can't figure out what to wear! haha

To sum up, thank you for the lovely people that have joined this blog on it's first day :)

Somewhere over the rainbow - Norah Jones
xxx

Source: shadowsplaying.blogspot.com