4.5.10

I HEART CARROUSELS


Photobucket
Wouldn't it be great to be a kid again?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dream about sailing the seven seas...
Photobucket
...or about riding a unicorn
Photobucket
Having no fears anymore
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All your worries would be challenging a t-rex and flying on a pterodactyl's back
Photobucket
Photobucket
Always holding hands with imagination
Photobucket

I think it would be more than great :)

So these are the carrousels I told you about in my old blog. Luckily I took the pictures yesterday, because today... its SNOWING! And freezing... (What's this terrible weather doing here? I'm sorry but I'm so disappointed, we were wearing shorts last week!) I wouldn't have been able to stay out today taking pictures with my frozen hands. I regret having left my nepali beanies at home, so warm and cute :P
Is this horrible cold coming back to your cities too?
Well, how was your tuesday? Mine was normal, without incidents...
Tomorrow I've got to teach judo to my schoolmates so wish me luck (because I haven't practiced judo since pre-school haha)

Hope you like these old french carrousels as much as I do;)

l-o-v-e

Lia