26.7.10

HEY HO LET'S GO


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

VITORIA-MADRID-NEW YORK-CLEVELAND-CANTON

Today is the day, in few hours we'll leave to Madrid and then I'll fly to the United States of America. I'm so excited about it! I'm going to see Lidia, who's like a sister to me, and lots of friends I've been missing for two long years. It feels like I've never left Ohio already!

I'm sorry for the crappy post, I wanted to make something better, but I've been busy today, you know, packing my suitcase. And I didn't tell you that I've bought a longboard!! I'm sad I can't practice this month because of leaving, but guess I'll be able to when I come back.

Don't worry because I'll be updating the blog while I'm there, and also replying your comments, that I've read and loved, but haven't had time enough to reply!

Wish you all a great ending of July and a greater start of August ;)

lovexx