31.7.10

From Canton, with love


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello guys! It's finally me writting from the USA!
We're having a really good time here, but almost have no time to get on the computer!
Today I bought some cute things at the flea market and at an antiques store.
Lidia, the girl in the picture with a dromedary, already has her car licence and we can drive everywhere we want :)

Last monday we went to the movies and watched Inception, which in my opinion, is an awesome movie! I think Leonardo Di Caprio is becoming my favorie actor... Shutter Island and now this crazy story about dreams... While I was watching it I was thinking that that movie was the exact story I always wanted to write about.

We have lots of plans to do these days, so I'll keep in touch telling you about everything we are up to here!
Btw, thank you so much for your lovely comments wishing me a safe and nice trip, you're all so sweet!

Have a great day/night!

love xx