11.5.10

I'm not living, I'm just killing time

Photobucket

It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change.
Alice in Wonderland

Photobucket

Storm is coming (back) though the sky is quite blue (I know because I've already heard a thunder).
Today I feel like a fool (second thunder) and I don't really know why. Is that kind of day when those bad things seem a lot worse and you are unable to see the good ones. Is the perfect day for rain to fall, I would enjoy it for sure! I just want to read a book with a cup of green tea in my hand and forget about everything with the sound of raindrops as background music (this sounds too cheesy, but it's exactly what I want to do).
Clouds are coming so open your umbrella folks!

Have a sweet tuesday afternoon!

Photobucket
LOVE

(First picture was taken by me so if you want to post it somewhere else don't forget to link my blog)
Source: wildfox / cocofan