3.12.10

Snow's back dudes


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

H&M hat

I'm off to London guys, and I can't be more excited. I guess tonight I'm not gonna sleep very well, IT'S LONDON!! THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD! Omg, get me there right now! I always miss that city when I leave, it's been three years since the last time, so I just don't wanna wait.
I'll bring you lots of pictures, promise!

lovexx

P.S.: HäNSEL will be published after my exams, which take place during December's third week. I'm really looking forward to show it to you all.
P.S.2 (added tonight): Great. Some human beings (not really sure about human...) have decided to stop working. Because of them, airports in Spain have been closed. Tons of people have lost they're flights or will loose them in the following days. One of those people is me. It had to be this five days vacation. It had to be now, when I was going to London, and right the day before, when I've been waiting for this for like a year or so... oh well, there's nothing I can do to fix it, just suck it up.