9.9.10

We're gonna show the world that something good can work


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Converse + H&M high-waisted shorts + Forever 21 jumper
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Levi's jeans + Adidas
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wildfox sweatshirt + Lois shorts
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zara basic t-shirt
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Forever 21 shirt + Oysho sunglasses
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hey folks,
probably you are thinking that ok, these are kind of cool pictures, but not that incredible...
well, of course, there's more to come. here you can see some shots from the photoshoot mixed with all the other random pictures that I take during my everyday american life.
school has already started here. actually, I've already been going to school for almost two weeks. days are obviously long, and when it's hot the school turns into a giant oven. but weather is getting cooler, and class hours seem to go faster as the week goes on.
I'm sad because I'm leaving in less than two weeks, and now is when I start to have real fun, when I start to get to know everyone better and to get more confidence with my english. I wish the ocean wouldn't be so wide, and the distance from Spain to Ohio easier to break...
on the other hand I'm quite excited to see my family and friends again (not that much to go back to my "real" school). oh, and I can't wait to see my dog!
I'm also excited to announce that me an Leire from thestarrynight have a project in mind: an online magazine. unluckily it will be in spanish, since our level is not amazing, which keeps us from playing with words; but photoshoots will obviously be included, and we all know that photos don't require lenguages to be understood, right?
another reason to be happy to go back is that my friend Ana has invited me to go with her to the Juanjo Oliva fashion show which is the 22nd of semptember. I need to wear the perfect outfit, and I'm still working on that.
furthermore, I can feel in the air that summer is starting to say goodbye and that is probably turning many of us off. but let's see it as a "see you later" and enjoy the beautiful fall, though I definitely don't want to replace my shorts for a pair of jeans, or my comfy flip-flops for some boots.
btw, I can't believe we don't have forever 21 in Spain... I've found so many cool stuff there lately that I'm gonna miss that store... (actually, maybe is the best way to keep some money in my pocket haha)
to end up with your boredom after reading all this (if you're still here), wish you have some wonderful last days of summer vacation, and if yours has already ended, don't fall into depression and after school get your fall-winter shopping list to fill in the gaps of your closet and walk around some stores, spend some money in anything you love, because that won't hurt you, and because shopping is cheaper that a psychiatrist ;)
love xx