27.9.10

Let's feel America for one last time


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Forever 21 t-shirt + H&M high waisted shorts + Red Converse

An american photoshoot with a London t-shirt? Yeah... that's me haha.
This are the last pictures that Rachael took of me. I miss her and all my friends in Ohio so much... and I'm saving money to go back, so no more new clothes for a while...
About the magazine, I'll tell you more about it soon, since I've got to talk to Leire first :)

Have a fun week folks,
PEACE OUT!

P.S.: 100 followers, thank you so much, I feel so happy and all I post here is done for you with all my heart. Love you :)