1.7.10

SALES TIME!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bimba & Lola ring + earrings, U de Adolfo Dominguez jeans, Uterqüe t-shirt, Pepe Jeans dress, Adidas sneakers

God save sales! I've been waiting for this day without shopping just to have all this cool stuff! It felt great to come back in my bike with my hands full of bags :)
I didn't buy anything in Zara because I hate it when the shops are so crowded you can't even see the clothes... not to mention the looong queue. No thanks.
Have you already gone shopping? Don't you love summer SO MUCH?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this month's magazine covers: Kate Moss, Natasha Poly, Tanya Dziahileva...
And I've painted my nails with the Chanel Nouvelle Vague, adding some pink so that it looks different, weird, but I like it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LET'S BREATH.
LET'S JUMP INTO THE WATER.
LET'S HAVE FUN.
LET'S LIVE.

xx