17.7.10

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Levi's cropped t-shirt, H&M shorts, Casio watch


SORRY, SORRY, SORRY.

Sorry for disappearing without a word these days. Got no excuse but the one that is summer, weather is hot, and swimming in cold water attracts me more than taking pictures.

But I'll try, because you know I LOVE taking pictures and showing them to you, and trying to improve them every day, right? :D

It's six in the morning and I'm already hearing birds sing.

I think Sofia and I will be going to the movies today and I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of the movie. I think I'm off to bed.

Bloggers, and not bloggers if you're also reading, hope your summer is going fantastic!

In ten days I'll be flying back to Ohio and I'm really excited :)
Don't worry, my camera will fly next to me too.

xx

P.S.: I was featured on MY CHERRY GUM blog, you all should check this lovely blog out!