18.6.10

Libre



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This is the result of the mess of pictures I've got on my deskboard! I couldn't help posting the last one, Doug Poynter when he was a kid, he's got it as twitter photo (:

Today we are having a party at our school with concerts, coreographys and that kind of stuff, and later we are going to have dinner to an Italian restaurant. I don't know what to wear... is it hot outside? because I'm freezing in my room, but this morning was pretty hot when I went to do my last exam (which actually I did good!!).

WHAT?! Now it's raining... g-r-e-a-t ¬¬
err...who wants to take a shower outside??
f*ck!

Oh well, have a nice and lovely and marvelous and wonderful and fun and awesome and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious weekend ;)


lovexx


P.S.: DO YOU LIKE THE NEW HEADER? The drawing is at the bottom now...