4.6.10

Guess who's back

I'm back people!
Oh yes I am! :)
When I left, I was just feeling terrible... it was one of those moments when it seems you're about to explode you know? And being like three days from the final exams wouldn't help at all...
But now it's time to make up for lost time don't you think?



These are my two favorite short videos ever. The first one is a Schweppes movie for a Short Film Festival (doesn't the girl look similar to Zoe Deschanel?), and the second one is from my beloved Tim Burton, wasn't too hard to guess that one right?

I also want to share with you Abbey's last editorial for Vogue Nippon July, in which, not surprisingly, she looks gorgeous (again!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So this is all by now, but wait for some new pictures and cool stuff ;)

L-O-V-E


P.S.: Thank you for your caring comments when I had my "crisis"! Thank you so much!