8.5.10

LONNEKE ENGEL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The military pants in the fourth picture and that over-sized shirt in the last one drive me crazy! This kind of clothes are the ones that I'm gonna have for sure in my wardrobe this summer. They're truly comfy, and kaki color suits greatly pale skin :)

Today I feel like watching the whole Star Wars saga warm inside my bed... weird.. haha
Oh! and I've got great news! My trip to Ohio is finally set! I'm going back to Canton from July 26th to September 18th, and I'm so excited about seeing again all my friends back there! I really can't wait :D But I also have things to do in June, because I'm taking some Style & Personal Shopper classes in Bilbao, a city near mine (Guess I'm not even gonna have time to breath! haha).

Hope you're having a sweet saturday;)

l-o-v-e


Ohio 2008
Source: ilovewildfox.com