17.5.10

WEIRDO

First of all, sorry for disappearing for three days and not answering your amazing comments! I'll be doing that tomorrow, because I've been too busy today editing friday's party's pictures (people were impatient! haha)

Second, I'VE DYED MY HAIR!! Yeah, that's exactly what you just read, now my hair is some kind between blonde and red-haired. At first I hated it, but now I'm pretty happy about it:)

Here you have some pictures to prove it!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Third, this is the outfit I wore to one of my friends' confirmation party. (I really didn't know what to wear since it was rainning! ¬¬)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mango trench, dress and shoes

And last but not least, I'll upload party's pictures tomorrow! (This one of my friend Gabriela is my favorite, so I'm posting it as preview :D)


Photobucket

How was your weekend folks? Mine was literally crazy... I think it was one of the weirdest weekends of my life... Wouldn't know if I should say it was good, or bad... I just know it will be difficult to forget.

Have a great week ;D

l-o-v-e